Customer Success Manager
At Synack, we create technology that unleashes the best cybersecurity talent to secure our digital world.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we protect leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
The Customer Success Manager is a pivotal player in driving outcomes and success of our clients. With continued adoption of our solution and growth of our company, we are looking for a lead member to help us fine tune process, drive issues to resolution, and help develop governance and metrics that measure our execution. We like to move fast, be creative, but are conscientious in our approach: an effective Customer Success Manager will facilitate that.
Please note: Candidates must reside in the Eastern Time Zone in the US.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do:
- Drive successful engagements - monitor activity across listings to help prioritize researcher incentives, manage scheduling for customer launches and researcher availability, and surface coverage risks
- Problem solve - monitor, analyze and propose solutions to internal partners and clients
- Manage client projects - ensure successful delivery of pen tests, reports, and other deliverables with clients and internal partners
- Serve as the client’s Synack advocate and expert in aligning Synack solutions with client needs
- Foster a strategic relationship with the client for future growth and opportunities
- Maintain oversight of the managed client’s portfolio: our success, alignment of objectives, and other client needs
- Own the full relationship as required to guarantee renewal for supported clients and manage towards those renewal goals
- You will be responsible for a quota that is tied to the renewal of your client accounts
Here's what you'll need:
- Previous account management or customer support experience in the Technology Industry
- Broad cyber security experience
- Customer first mindset
- Consultative skills - educate, influence and credibility
- Project Management Experience in a technical environment
- Information Security Knowledge - general awareness on best practices, information security risk management, and industry trends
- Strong communication skills for collaboration with tactical client members and management teams
- Proven ability to partner with and influence C-Level Executives at enterprise clients
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
($110,000 - $160,000) Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits.
For more details about our benefits, please see here. Then for the Employer code, enter: synack