The tournament is long and all it takes is one shot at the buzzer for your opponent to expose the weakness of your defense. Why go 5 on 5 against the opponent when you can stack your team with ringers? Even better, our Elite players are great on offense so you can play better D.
We’re talking about the Synack Red Team, each of whom has faced the process of elimination and come out triumphant during our evaluation knock-out process.
The SRT process is 5 steps — just about what it takes to get through the NCAA bracket and win it all:
Get peace of mind that you’ve tested your defenses against the best. Still wondering if Synack can help you stuff attacks at the pe-rim-iter? Check out these stats:
Common certifications by the Synack Red Team:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- SANS Certified Incident Handler (GCIH)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Various SANS GIAC Certifications (GSNA, GCFA, GWAPT, GCED, GPEN, GCUX, etc.)
Find the winning secret. You call the plays, and we’ll make the shots.
Happy March Madness from Synack! We hope you’re the next Cinderella story.
-The Synack Team