Season 1 Episode 6
In this episode, Cory Doctorow, activist, journalist and author who wrote the influential Little Brother cyberpunk series, gets into some big issues like surveillance capitalism and his work with the Electronic Frontier Foundation. He doesn’t hold anything back.
- Hear from one of the smartest and most engaged technologists today on how technology can be used both for malicious purposes or for good.
- Consider how bias can be built into code and have real-world implications.
- Listen to Cory’s view on tech monopolies and his proposals for reversing their power over users and the internet more broadly.
- Better understand why independent security research might seem counterintuitive to many people.
- Hear the author of one most influential cyberpunk series discuss the origins of his latest book, Attack Surface.