Catch the Replay of Jay Kaplan’s Keynote Presentation from the Technology Virtual Event
The worldwide cyber talent gap is real and growing, with a current shortage of 2.7 million. The lack of skilled practitioners is leaving vulnerabilities unpatched and organizations dangerously exposed. But effective and innovative solutions can bridge the talent gap and address both near term and longer term needs. Watch the replay of GDS Keynote in which Jay Kaplan CEO and founder of Synack reviews:
- Current options to increase the capacity of cyber talent to meet organizations’ security needs.
- How to broaden the capabilities of available security skills sets with diversity
- The challenges and importance of establishing a continuous security testing practice
- The advantages of leveraging crowdsourced security testing for meeting capacity needs and capability requirements.
- How standard testing frameworks leverage untapped and available security talent