Let the World’s Most Trusted Crowd of Ethical Hackers Strengthen Your Cloud Security.
Cloud computing is becoming more prevalent, and 94% of organizations are moderately to extremely concerned about cloud security. Both the cloud security provider and the user need to be aligned to strengthen the security posture. Synack can help your organization continuously identify and remediate vulnerabilities in your cloud environment.
Synack provides continuous crowdsourced penetration testing through a remote, easy-to-deploy model. We give you access to the world’s best security researchers, with complete control and high-quality vulnerability reports, all in a single, integrated cloud-based platform.
Our Crowdsourced Cloud Security Solutions Offer:
- Top cloud security experts hunt for exploitable vulnerabilities in your cloud environments. Get an in-depth adversarial perspective on your cloud security and uncover critical vulnerabilities that others miss.
- Speed: Rapidly deploy tests and get real-time analytics on testing activity, coverage, and performance. Because Synack’s cloud integrations are vendor-approved with AWS, Azure, and GCP, it takes minutes to configure and we can begin testing immediately.
- Automated Tracking of Cloud Environment: Our cloud integrations track IP address changes and rotations, so your cloud infrastructure can be tested without any disruptions.
- Real-time Findings and Actionable Results: Receive detailed expert written reports on what vulnerabilities were found – and how to fix them – that you can send directly to auditors or development teams.
- Complete Control of Testing: Research traffic is under your control—pausable instantly for any reason, such as to diagnose other cloud performance issues. Also, vulnerabilities found by Synack are your intellectual property.
- Full Service and Support: Synack Operations team is your partner for every step in sourcing and managing security researchers for your cloud pen test.
Trusted by cloud-savvy Fortune 500 companies and major government organizations. Let Synack help your team secure the cloud. To learn more about how Synack can secure your expanded attack surface contact us.