The World’s Most Trusted Ethical Hackers Deployed on Cloud Penetration Testing Missions.
Cloud computing is an unrelenting force within our technological landscape, and as a result around 94% of organizations’ largest cybersecurity concerns related to cloud security. Successfully strengthening an organization’s cybersecurity posture can only occur when there is close alignment between the cloud cybersecurity provider and client. Synack provides continuous penetration testing & vulnerability remediation to ensure your organization’s cloud security posture stays protected from cybersecurity risks.
Synack’s continuous crowdsourced penetration testing platform deploys a team of elite ethical hackers to perform in-depth penetration testing & vulnerability discovery. Our easy-to-launch model give customer access to the world’s best cybersecurity researchers, enables complete control and visibility of the testing process, and provides top-level executive reports, all within a single integrated portal.
Synack’s Cloud Penetration Testing Solution Offers:
- Top cloud security experts hunt for exploitable vulnerabilities in your cloud environments. Get an in-depth adversarial perspective on your cloud security and uncover critical vulnerabilities that others miss.
- Speed: Rapidly deploy tests and get real-time analytics on testing activity, coverage, and performance. Because Synack’s cloud integrations are vendor-approved with AWS, Azure, and GCP, it takes minutes to configure and we can begin testing immediately.
- Automated Tracking of Cloud Environment: Our cloud integrations track IP address changes and rotations, so your cloud infrastructure can be tested without any disruptions.
- Real-time Findings and Actionable Results: Receive detailed expert written reports on what vulnerabilities were found – and how to fix them – that you can send directly to auditors or development teams.
- Complete Control of Testing: Research traffic is under your control—pausable instantly for any reason, such as to diagnose other cloud performance issues. Also, vulnerabilities found by Synack are your intellectual property.
- Full Service and Support: Synack Operations team is your partner for every step in sourcing and managing security researchers for your cloud pen test.
Trusted by cloud-savvy Fortune 500 companies and major government organizations. Let Synack help your team secure the cloud. To learn more about how Synack can secure your expanded attack surface contact us.