It’s that time of year when security practitioners from around the globe descend upon the Moscone Center to hear from industry leaders on the latest security research and trends. As you plan your week, make sure to check out Synack’s stacked lineup of events. We’ve got an impressive list of speakers and panelists.
This year at RSA, Team Synack will resume our post at Fogo de Chao — just 98 steps from the Moscone Center. Join us at “Ground Zero” for trusted crowdsourced security.
A Sneak Peek from Synack:
- Trust has become synonymous with security and Synack will explore this theme throughout the week: How are G2000 CISOs building their businesses brand as a trusted partner using crowdsourced security? How can you integrate trust as a continuous practice in your organization?
- Compliance is top of mind for security practitioners across industries and Synack will dive into how government agencies are using Crowdsourced Penetration Testing (CPT) to fulfill their compliance requirements
- Network, relax, or just hang out in our lounge at any time for friendly service, an oasis near RSA, complimentary food, WiFi, power, and comfortable couches.
Check out the full list of Synack presentations and events for RSA 2019 here. Our events are filling up fast, but you can still register to join the waitlist for any event on our list.
Tuesday March 5th:
Executive Lunch: Rebuilding Trust
Tuesday, March 5 | 11:30am–1:30pm
A discussion you won’t hear at an RSA session, our influential panel will be discussing a range of topics around the importance of building a security practice centered around trust.
- David Demarest, Founder, AspenLine Reputation Strategies; previously White House Communications Director (George H. W.Bush); Vice President, Stanford University; EVP ofCommunications and Brand Management, VISA; EVP of Communications, Bank of America
- Amit Elazari, Director, Global Cybersecurity Policy at Intel Corporation, Lecturer, UC Berkeley School of Information (MICS)
- David Cohen, Government Relations Shareholder, BrownsteinHyatt Farber Schreck; previously Chief Administrative Officer,CLEAR
Learn and Laugh at RSA 2019: Synack + SHAPE Exclusive RSA Dinner Party
Tuesday, March 5 | 5:30pm
The only party that guarantees learning, laughing, and fun all under one roof. The industry’s #1 Comedian Don McMillan will make sure we don’t take ourselves too seriously, while Jeff Hancock will lead us in a stimulating lecture on the latest security trends .
- Jeff Hancock (Professor, researcher, consultant on Deception, Trust and Technology and on the Psychology of Social Media, Stanford University)
- Don McMillan (Chief Comedy Officer, TechnicallyFunny)
Wednesday March 6th:
The CISO Panel & Brunch: Trust in Practice
Wednesday, March 6 | 10:00am–11:30am
Trust doesn’t happen overnight. How are you building your business’s brand as a trusted partner? Come hear from our influential panel of leading G2000 CISOs discuss their approach to earning trust through a continuous practice.
- Moderator: Sean Sposito (Javelin Strategy & Research)
- Kevin Fielder (CISO, Just Eat)
- Tim Dawson (Managing Director, Cybersecurity, HSBC)
- Steve Ward (CISO, Home Depot)
The Courageous Woman CISO
Wednesday, March 6 | 11:30am–1:30pm
Synack, M12 and The CyberWire are so excited to be hosting our annual women in security lunch. This event always leaves us feeling inspired and empowered to take on security’s biggest challenges. As always there is no agenda, no vendor pitches. Just time socialize with fellow courageous security leaders over delicious food and drinks in a relaxed environment.
Secure America Social Hour
Wednesday, March 6 | 1:30pm–2:30pm
Join Synack, TheBridge, and Zimperium for a casual social hour with your fellow veterans, federal, state, and local officials. You can expect friendly conversation in a relaxed environment so that you leave feeling refreshed and energized and ready for RSA!
3rd Annual Synack RSA Government-only Roundtable
Synack’s 3rd Annual Federal Government only event is not to be missed! This roundtable is sure to include a lively and informative discussion with your fellow civilian agencies who are transitioning their traditional security testing to Crowdsourced Penetration Testing(CPT). This event is closed-door for government only. Request your invitation below.
Wednesday, March 6 | 2:30pm–4:00pm
Tuesday, March 5 – Thursday March 7 | 10:00am–4:00pm
Synack CISO Lounge
Kick back with us and be our guest—Synack’s CISO Lounge is available to all CISOs attending RSA. Drop in at any time for friendly service, an oasis near RSA, complimentary food, top-shelf drinks, WiFi, power, and comfortable couches.
Synack Guardians of Trust Awards
The Synack Guardians of Trust Awards are a platform to recognize leaders at RSA that have demonstrated trust in cybersecurity in their personal or company brand. In the spirit of crowdsourcing, we’re opening up nominations to the industry. The awards will be announced at Synack Ground Zero for Crowdsourced Security at RSA! Nominations will be kept anonymous, and all nominators will be entered into a raffle to win a premier Timbuk2 backpack and a Patagonia jacket!
We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco for RSA 2019! Stay tuned for more details on recorded webinars and RSA highlights during and after the event!