Shmoocon 2015 is around the corner and we at Synack are getting very excited!
Members of Synack’s internal R&D team will be presenting two different sessions at the conference and will be there in full effect to meet you.
Look out for:
We know tickets are not easy to come by but we have saved 3 tickets for the Synack Twitter community. Here’s how to qualify and win:
- Step 1: Follow the “@Synack” twitter handle – as winners will be notified via Twitter Direct Message.
- Step 2: Post a tweet mentioning “@Synack” and “#SynackShmooConRaffle” and answer: “Who do you think is REALLY responsible for the Sony hack? And why?”…Let’s get creative
The contest closes on December 23rd at 5pm PST. All applicants will be put into a raffle and winners will be selected at random and will be notified by Wednesday, December 24th.
Terms and Conditions:
- Each Twitter handle will only be entered into the raffle one time.
- Applicants will have 48 hours of receiving the direct message to accept the ticket or it will be offered to someone else.
- We are only interested in giving these tickets to those that truly intend on attending Shmoocon. The registration code will be given to the recipient in person on the day of the conference.
- Winners will be encouraged to contribute to a collaborative blog post and share the coolest thing they saw/learned at Shmoocon.